As Albuquerque Podiatrists, we not only want to provide our patients with the highest possible quality of care when treating their foot and ankle needs, but also keep them as informed as possible about the latest advances in foot & ankle care. So, below we have highlighted some additional websites that we consider to be trusted sources of information relating to foot and ankle care.
- American Podiatric Medical Association – The APMA is an organization representing the vast majority of the podiatrists practicing in the United States and is considered a leading resource for foot and ankle health information.
- American Board of Podiatry Surgery – The ABPS is a specialty board whose goal is to protect and improve the health and welfare of the public by the advancement of the art and science of podiatric surgery.
- American Professional Wound Care Association – The purpose of the APWCA is to help decrease the rate of complications from all wounds, including acute, chronic, post surgical, post radiation, reconstructive and other problematic wounds.
- American Diabetes Association – The American Diabetes Association’s goal is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes. They fund research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes; deliver services to hundreds of communities; provide objective and credible information; and give voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes.
- New Mexico Podiatrists – A directory of New Mexico foot specialists searchable by city or zip code to find information about podiatrists in New Mexico.
- Podiatrists – PodiatristProfiles.com is an online national directory of podiatrists that allows a patient to find a local foot doctor through a zip code search. Patients can research their local podiatrists as well as access a variety of foot and ankle health information.